COST OF THE PROGRAM
There are no costs to the individual upon successfully qualifying for financial assistance. All instructional materials for this training will be provided through funding sources.
- Step 1 – Contact SLATE at 314-657-3504, 314-657-3505, 314-657-3573 or 314-657-3562 to attend information session to see if you qualify for financial assistance for the CMT training program.
- Step 3 – Complete TABE Test, if successful, receive applicant packet from STL Training.
- Step 4 – Complete Applicant packet and turn into STL Training 2 weeks prior to training start date.
The below requirements are required and need to be completed in order to be accepted into the training.
- Be employed as a CNA for a minimum of six months and provide a copy of their certificate or card.
- A copy of high school diploma, high school transcript or GED must be provided. Foreign diplomas must be translated into English and verified through ECE (414-289-3400).
- A letter of recommendation (on letterhead) from their current DON or administrator stating that they are recommending the employee enroll in the CMT training.
TABE TEST DATES:
TABE TEST LOCATION:
South Tech High School
12721 West Watson Road
Sunset Hills, MO 63127